16.2.11

When Harry Met Sally


"Harry: You were going to be a gymnast. "
"Sally: A journalist. "
"Harry: Right, that's what I said."

yea.. you can "boo" me for being lame or kinda late for writing about this..
so i just watched this movie, as you can see from the title of this post, i've actually known about the existence of this movie for quite a long time, but i just haven't had the chance to go search for it, and watch it.
so umm long story short, i finally got it and watch it directly.
and i think its a great movie.. no wonder people LOVES it.. well at least that's what i've heard from people that have watched it.
and i LOVE it too of course..
the story is pretty amazing, and the scripts and quotes are to die for..
and yea.. the FASHION.. it's AWESOME, well of course except for the whole shoulder-pads-thingy that i guess was really popular back then. (i'm just not a fan of them, i guess)
I like the high-waisted jeans, maybe not all of them, but some of them are really nice
the too-oversized-coat, and of course the open-shoulder dress, it would look awesome with some modern touch
:D
and one other thing that was keeping me smiling weirdly during this movie was the nice jazzy music, it's just awesome.
lol
LE JAZZ HOT
ahhah
anyway i love this movie..

so, can a man and a woman be friends without sex getting in the way?
:D







"I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

No comments:

Post a Comment